Michigan Authors is an association of authors who have recognized the value of collaboration and cooperation.
There are many ways we collaborate to our mutual benefit, including:
- Sharing info about book signing events
- Networking and idea sharing with other authors
- Offering online listings for your books on this website. (See example.)
- Web hosting for your author / book website
- Sharing info about publishing opportunities
- Resource sharing
- Book contest notices
- And more…
Sound good? Here’s how to get started:
- Join Michigan Authors (a Facebook Group). We post Michigan events where Michigan Authors can present and/or sell their work.
- Then, get involved. The authors there are eager to help.
If you want to know more about how Michigan Authors are working together to help authors become more successful, contact us through the Facebook group here.