Michigan Authors is an association of authors who have recognized the value of collaboration and cooperation.
There are many ways we collaborate to our mutual benefit, including:
- Sharing info about book signing events
- Networking and idea sharing with other authors
- Offering online listings for your books on this website. (See example.)
- Web hosting for your author / book website
- Sharing info about publishing opportunities
- Resource sharing
- Book contest notices
- And more…
Sound good? Here’s how to get started:
- Complete an Author Profile so we have your information. We’ll contact you when we hear about events that will interest you.
- Join Michigan Authors (a Facebook Group). We post every Michigan event where Michigan Authors can present and/or sell their work.
- Then, get involved. The authors there are eager to help.
If you want to know more about how Michigan Authors are working together to help authors become more successful, contact us.